Membership Benefits for Every Member
As part of signing up for a Canberra Raiders Membership, every member receives special benefits and discounts.
* Each member receives a 2013 membership kit which includes a Personalised Membership Card, Cap, Scarf, Keyring, Lapel Pin and Bumper Sticker (Posted directly to each member)
* 10% Member’s discount on Raiders merchandise purchased through Jerseys Megastore www.jerseys.com.au or phone 02 6262 7194
* Free entry to Member’s Only events held throughout 2013
* Subscription to exclusive Membership E-Newsletter during Season 2013
* Access to special ticketing offers and promotions throughout Season 2013 via direct email
* Priority access to All Stars, State of Origin, NRL Finals and Grand Final ticketsClick here to view the Seating Map
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ How can I sign up to become a Canberra Raiders Member in 2013?
A There are four ways you can join to become a member:
1. Jump online at www.raiders.com.au/membership
2. Call the membership team on (02) 6253 3515
3. Come in to Raiders HQ to sign up at 2 Eade Street, Bruce ACT
4. Post your membership form to Canberra Raiders Membership
PO Box 3315, Belconnen BC ACT 2617
Q What constitutes a family membership?
A A family membership consists of two adults and two children, or one adult and three children. Note: Children must be 15 years and under.
Q As a renewing member, what date do I have to renew by to keep my same seat?
A All renewing members must renew by Thursday, 15 November 2012 to keep their same seat. After this date, your seat cannot be guaranteed as they go on sale to the general public.
Q Who can obtain a concession rate on their Membership?
A The Canberra Raiders offer concession prices to all full-time students, pensioners and seniors card holders. These cards must be presented at the time of purchase otherwise the concession rate will not apply and you will be charged under the adult rate.
Q What do I do if I lose my membership card?
A You need to call Raiders HQ as soon as possible on (02) 6253 3515 so your membership card can be cancelled and reissued. Please note a fee of $10 will be incurred for the replacement membership card.
Q How long after I purchase my 2013 Membership will I receive it?
All membership kits and cards will be posted directly to each member’s door. After you have purchased your membership, it will take up to 28 days to receive your entire membership package.
Q I have purchased East/West Reserved Parking. I also have an Australian Disability Parking Permit. Where can I park?
Subject to availability, disabled parking is available for patrons displaying current disabled stickers in the East/West VIP/ Corporate Reserved Car Parks as well as adjacent to Leverrier Street, near the AIS precinct.
Members displaying current disabled stickers and presenting a valid East/West Reserved Parking voucher are not required to pay the $5.00 car parking cost and are eligible to park in any of the above locations.