Want to be work, volunteer or intern at the Raiders?
Careers at Raiders
There are currently no vacant positions
Volunteer at Raiders
2020 applications are now closed!
The Canberra Raiders share a special bond with the Canberra and Regional Community by bringing NRL to the nation’s capital. GIO stadium hosts 11 Raiders home games with one regional match per year with many hours of hard work going into the preparation of these games.
We need our valuable volunteers to support the Green Machine on game days through customer service and operational assistance.
Additionally, the Raiders do their best to assist in worthwhile ventures and community work by volunteering their time at schools, hospitals, charities, and other community events. The Raiders were able to conduct over 900 hours of community appearances in 2019 but would love your help to give more to our community.
What the Raiders are looking for:
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- A ‘can-do’ and friendly attitude
- Willingness to work in teams and independently
- Any customer service experience highly regarded
- Working with vulnerable people card (compulsory)
What the Raiders can give you:
- Experience working with the capitals largest sporting organisation
- Local engagement with your community
- 2020 Raiders Membership
- Parking passes for all games
- Food and beverage voucher on game days
- Raiders uniform
- Other benefits dependent on contribution
Applications from university/ CIT students, and those seeking work experience in sports are strongly encouraged. Raiders are able to provide references and other paperwork to help include this opportunity as part of your studies. We also consider transitions for students from the volunteer program into our internship programs.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications each season, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please contact the Raiders on 02 6253 3515 with any questions or email email@example.com
Intern at Raiders
Applications for internships at the Canberra Raiders are closed for the 2020 season.