It is recommended to use Google Chrome when accessing your 'My Account'.
- Tickets must be printed by 6PM the day prior to the game ( if you miss this deadline, please come see the membership team at the Box Office on game day at the Eastern or Western side of the stadium to have your tickets printed).
- You will only need to print your tickets if they have not yet arrived, are lost or you are lending them to someone else. Your membership card should be used as the main point of access into the game.
- Reminder that only full season members have the ability to print their tickets off online, part season members please visit the Box Office on game day at the Eastern or Western side of the stadium to have your tickets printed.
- Login at https://am.ticketmaster.com/canberraraiders/.
- Sign into your Ticketmaster account
- Select the game required.
- Select Print (top right)
- Select the seats you are wishing to print and then select 'Continue'.
- Tick 'lost or stolen tickets?', then select 'Print'.
- Your ticket will be downloaded to your computer as a pdf.
- Open the PDF, either print or email tickets as required.