2020 Raiders Membership Benefits Confirmed
Following a full review of Member benefits provided in season 2019, the Canberra Raiders are happy to confirm the following benefits for the upcoming 2020 season:
- 10% discount on food purchased at GIO Stadium (upon presentation of your member card);
- Access to Members Lounge(s) at GIO Stadium matches (upon presentationo of your member card);
- Priority access to Regional Home Game tickets for match in Wagga Wagga (on sale pre-Christmas, limited number of reserved seats available to buy);
- Priority access to tickets at NRL controlled matches (e.g. Representative Fixtures and Finals Series)
- Provision of exclusive member communications;
- Provision of ad-hoc special offers (e.g. community events, merchandise etc);
- Access to member only opportunities (e.g. Game Day Experiences, Member Only Competitions, NRL Events etc.) – These allocated by random allocation;
- *10% discount on all full priced Merchandise items (excluding memorabilia and sale items) purchased through www.raidersshop.com.au and Jerseys Megastore (NB: This includes at GIO Stadium on Game Day).
The member discount offered on eligible Merchandise purchases has been reduced (.e. 20% in season 2019 to 10% in season 2020) due to many reasons, including but not limited to:
- Increasing purchase, handling and delivery fees on garments;
- Rising retail store on-costs (e.g. wages, POS equipment licenses, electricity etc.);
- Reduction in Club Retail Program Royalty paid by NRL (due primarily to Licensee forfeitures);
NB: Moving forward, claiming merchandise discount at game or in store may require verification of member identity.