Ticketing Information for 2020 Members
Limited tickets for the Round 19 Raiders vs Warriors match at GIO Stadium on Sunday September 20 will go on sale at 2pm Monday 14 September to 2020 Raiders Members.
You will be able to purchase tickets by entering your member account ID in the password box on Ticketek.
Due to current COVID-19 protocols and the ACT Government's announcement of an increase in capacity to 6000 spectators, tickets for the Round 19 Raiders vs Warriors match at GIO Stadium on Sunday 20 September will go on sale in three seperate stages.
Stage One: Monday 14 September 2pm - Members Only Pre-sale for 1500 tickets
Stage Two: Tuesday 15 September 9am - Members Only Pre-sale for an additional 1500 tickets
Stage Three: Wednesday 16 September 9am - remaining 3000 seats to be made available for members and General Public
Structuring the ticket sales in this way will allow the venue to plan accordingly in the event of a capacity reduction, and will ensure members and fans within GIO Stadium are adhereing to strict COVID-19 conditions of entry.
Members are reminded that they are able to use their membership ID during the General Public Sale to redeem the member price for tickets.
There are more changes to the terms of entry at GIO Stadium which may impact your decision to attend, some of these include, but are not limited to:
• All attendees must have a ticket, including babies and children under the age of 5
• Ticket holders will be allocated to bay and row inside the stadium, and it will be the responsibility of the individuals to practise physical distancing within the row. You can sit next to members of your household
• No bags or drink bottles can be brought into the stadium (exception, one sealed, non-alcoholic beverage in a plastic bottle, up to 600ml size)
• You may carry individual items of non-commercial food in clear or sealed packaging such as a sandwich, chip packet or muesli bar
• All clothing must be worn into the stadium, with permitted personal belongings to be carried in your hand or pockets
• Limited food concessions will be open
• No merchandise stands will be open
• Existing membership seats are not applicable as not all are included in the venue build for this event, due to post Covid-19 restrictions. Therefore, existing seating rights do not remain for current members
• If you are a resident of Victoria please do not purchase a ticket for this game as you will not be allowed entry. ID checks may be carried out at entry points to GIO Stadium
In the pre-sales, each member will be able to purchase one (1) ticket per seat in their membership account (e.g. family of 2 Adults + 2 Juniors = 4 tickets, 1 Adult = 1 ticket, etc.)
You can use more than one membership number in each transaction, however, please note that there is a ticket limit of 10 tickets per transaction, and a delivery fee will apply.
If you have any questions regarding ticketing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org