By the Numbers: Raiders v Bulldogs
1. David Shillington 194 metres
2. Jarrod Croker 138 metres
3. Shaun Fensom 129 metres
*Interestingly, the Raiders made 152 more metres in total than the Bulldogs.
1. Glen Buttriss 49 tackles
2. Shaun Fensom 39 tackles
3. Jarrad Kennedy 36 tackles
1.Terry Campese 2 try assists and 1 line break assist
2. Joel Edwards 1 line break assist
Second Phase Play:
1. David Shillington 5 offloads
2. Reece Robinson 3 offloads
3. Anthony Milford and Kyle O’Donnell 2 offloads
1. Jarrod Croker 2 line breaks and 4 tackle breaks
2. Reece Robinson and Brenko Lee 4 tackle breaks
3. Anthony Milford and David Shillington 2 tackle breaks
1. Terry Campese 7 kicks for 178 metres
2. Glen Buttriss 4 kicks for 165 metres
3. Josh McCrone 6 kicks for 156 metres
Canterbury enjoyed 51% of possession.
Both sides had a completion rate of 72%.
Both sides conceded 5 penalties.
The Raiders made 15 errors compared to the 13 registered by the Bulldogs.
The Raiders missed 31 tackles compared to the 21 missed by the Bulldogs.
The Raiders were forced to make 44 more tackles than the Bulldogs.
The Bulldogs made 4 clean line breaks against the Raiders defensive line, twice as many breaks as the Green Machine were able to make.
Statistics courtesy of NRL Stats.