Despite losing to the Titans, Josh Hodgson was at his creative best on Saturday. The English representative made early inroads into the Titans defense with two try assists, one line break and one line break assist.
Jordan Rapana was also ever present for the Raiders, running a total of 143m with three tackle busts and three offloads.
1. Paul Vaughan 146m
2. Jordan Rapana 143m
3. Josh Papalii 139m
1. Shaun Fensom 45 tackles
2. Josh Hodgson 42 tackles
3. Sia Soliola 40 tackles
1. Josh Hodgson 2 try assists and 1 linebreak assists
2. Sam Williams 1 try assist
3. Jack Wighton 1 linebreak assist
Second Phase Play:
1. Jack Wighton, Jordan Rapana 3 offloads
2. Elliot Whitehead 2 offloads
3. Paul Vaughan 1 offload
In total, the Raiders registered 9 offloads whilst the Titans had 13.
1. Elliot Whitehead 1 linebreak and 5 tackle busts
2. Paul Vaughan 1 linebreak and 4 tackle busts
3. Jordan Rapana 1 linebreak and 3 tackle busts
In total, the Raiders made 5 linebreaks whilst the Titans had 4
1. Sam Williams had 11 kicks for 238 metres
2. Jack Wighton had 2 kicks for 86 metres
3. Josh Hodgson had 2 kicks for 82 metres
The Raiders and the Titans shared the football with both sides having 50% possession.
The Raiders completed 27 out of 37 sets for a completion rate of 73%, whilst the Titans had a completion rate of 83.8% (31/37).
The Raiders registered 12 errors whilst the Titans made seven.
Line Drop Outs:
The Raiders had two line dropouts whilst the Titans had one.
The Raiders missed 19 tackles, whilst the Titans missed 31.
The Raiders conceded eight penalties whilst the Titans conceded 10.
*Statistics provided by ProZone Sports.
CLICK HERE to read the match report.
CLICK HERE for the match highlights.