By the Numbers: Raiders v Bulldogs
Jack Wighton proved to be lethal in attack as the Raiders returned to the winners circle in Round 5, running for 179 metres and registering a try, try assist and a linebreak assist.
A mainstay in the metre eaters category, Jordan Rapana’s 158 metre effort saw him bust through six tackles throughout the course of the match.
- Jack Wighton – 179m
- Jordan Rapana – 158m
- Frank-Paul Nuuausala – 140m
- Shaun Fensom – 51
- Josh Hodgson – 47
- Elliott Whitehead – 33
- Jack Wighton – 1 try assist, 1 linebreak assist
- Josh Hodgson – 1 try assist
- Josh Papalii – 1 try assist
Second Phase Play:
- Jarrod Croker – 1 offload
- Joseph Leilua – 1 offload
- Blake Austin – 1 offload
- Josh Hodgson – 1 offload
In total, the Raiders registered 4 offloads, whilst the Bulldogs had 14.
- Jarrod Croker – 1 linebreak, 5 tackle busts
- Josh Papalii – 1 linebreak, 2 tackle busts
- Jordan Rapana – 6 tackle busts
The two sides split the honours in this category, registering two apiece.
- Aidan Sezer had 12 kicks for 326 metres
- Blake Austin had 3 kicks for 70 metres
- Edrick Lee had 1 kick for 29 metres
Both sides had an even share of the football, with both sides having 50% of possession.
The Raiders completed 32/42 sets with a completion rate of 76.2%. This bettered the Bulldogs, who completed 26/37 sets with a completion rate of 70.3%.
Both sides registered 12 errors.
The Raiders had 2 line dropouts, with the Bulldogs registering 1.
The Raiders missed 13 tackles, whilst the Bulldogs missed 27 tackles.
The Raiders conceded 7 penalties, whilst the Bulldogs conceded 9.
*Statistics provided by ProZone Sports
CLICK HERE to see Jordan Rapana's magical flick pass as play of the week.