By the Numbers: Raiders v Bulldogs
Joseph Tapine announced himself as a future superstar on Sunday, with a stunning man of the match performance in the Raiders 32-20 win over the Bulldogs. Tapine scored two tries, made two linebreaks and busted five tackles in his best game in Raiders colours yet.
Jarrod Croker continued his rich vein of form, running for 210 metres and busting four tackles. Sia Soliola was very strong in his return for injury, making 31 tackles, one linebreak and busting two tackles.
- Jarrod Croker - 210m
- Edrick Lee - 179m
- Jack Wighton - 141m
- Elliot Whitehead - 39
- Josh Hodgson - 37
- Sia Soliola - 31
- Jack Wighton, Blake Austin, Joey Leilua, Josh Hodgson - 1 try assist, 1 linebreak assist
Second Phase Play
- Joey Leilua - 5 offloads
- Aidan Sezer - 2 offloads
- Jordan Rapana, Blake Austin – 1 offload
The Raiders registered 9 offloads, while the Bulldogs registered 15.
- Joseph Tapine - 2 linebreaks, 5 tackle busts
- Joseph Leilua - 1 linebreak, 6 tackle busts
- Jordan Rapana, Edrick Lee - 1 linebreak, 4 tackle busts
The Raiders tallied 7 linebreaks in comparison to the Bulldogs 5.
- Aidan Sezer had 14 kicks for 378 metres
- Blake Austin had 1 kicks for 19 metres
- Jarrod Croker had 1 kick for 0 metres
The Raiders had 48% of possession, while the Bulldogs had 52%.
The Raiders completed 32 of 38 sets. The Bulldogs completed 27 of 34 sets.
The Raiders made 9 errors, while the Bulldogs made 7.
The Raiders had 1 line dropout while the Bulldogs also registered 1.
The Raiders missed 16 tackles, while the Bulldogs missed 36.
The Raiders conceded 5 penalties, while the Bulldogs conceded 6.
*Statistics provided by ProZone Sports.