By the Numbers: Raiders v Titans
It was a supreme captain's performance by Jarrod Croker yesterday in the Raiders 30-22 victory over the Titans. Croker bagged two tries in the first half while also making 1 linebreak, four tackle busts and three offloads.
He was ably supported on the left edge by a rampaging Brenko Lee who scored a double of his own while also running for 181 metres.
Josh Papalii was strong after backing up from Origin on Wednesday night, running for 113 metres and making 24 tackle in a 80 minute performance.
- Brenko Lee – 181m
- Jordan Rapana - 128m
- Joey Leilua – 116m
- Elliot Whitehead - 35
- Blake Austin - 28
- Josh Papalii, Luke Bateman - 24
Second Phase Play
- Joey Leilua – 4 offloads
- Jarrod Croker – 3 offloads
- Blake Austin, Josh Papalii, Joseph Tapine – 2 offloads
Both teams registered 14 offloads each.
- Jarrod Croker – 1 linebreak, 4 tackle busts
- Brenko Lee – 1 linebreak, 3 tackle busts
- Paul Vaughan – 1 linebreak, 2 tackle busts
The Raiders tallied 3 linebreaks in comparison to the Titans 2.
- Josh Hodgson had 3 kicks for 100 metres
- Blake Austin had 3 kicks for 59 metres
- Aidan Sezer had 3 kicks for 57 metres
Both teams had a 50% share of possession.
The Raiders completed 27 of 35 sets. The Titans completed 29 of 34 sets.
The Raiders made 7 errors, while the Titans made 5.
The Raiders had 1 line dropout, while the Titans also registered 1.
The Raiders missed 19 tackles, while the Titans missed 28.
The Raiders conceded 9 penalties, while the Titans conceded 7.
*Statistics provided by ProZone Sports.