Limited tickets for the Round 11 Raiders vs Rabbitohs match at GIO Stadium on Saturday July 25 will go on sale on Ticketek on Monday 20 July at 2pm for 2020 Raiders Members only.
PLEASE NOTE IF THIS CHANGES AND MORE TICKETS BECOME AVAILABLE WE WILL UPDATE THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE.
2020 Members will be able to purchase tickets by entering your member account ID in the password box on Ticketek.
Your member account ID can be found on the back of your membership card.
Please be aware of the temporary terms of entry at GIO Stadium which may impact your decision to attend, some of these include, but are not limited to:
• All attendees must have a ticket, including babies and children under the age of 5.
• Ticket holders will be allocated to a bay and row inside the stadium. It will be the responsibility of the individuals to practise physical distancing within the row. You can sit next to members of your household.
• No bags or drink bottles can be brought into the stadium (exception being one sealed, non-alcoholic beverage in a plastic bottle, up to 600ml size).
• You may carry individual items of non-commercial food in clear or sealed packaging; such as a sandwich, chip packet or muesli bar.
• All clothing must be worn into the stadium, with permitted personal belongings to be carried in your hand or pockets.• Limited food concessions will be open.
• No merchandise stands will be open.
• Due to Covid-19 restrictions, existing membership seats are not applicable as not all are included in the venue build for this event. Therefore, existing seating rights do not remain for current members.
• Tickets for this event are currently capped at 1,500 for sale, which is at a heavily discounted rate for members. These seats are located at the Eastern Inner Bowl and Grandstand.
• If you are a resident of Victoria please do not purchase a ticket for this game as you will not be allowed entry. ID checks may be carried out at entry points to GIO Stadium.
In the pre-sales, each member will be able to purchase one (1) ticket per seat in their membership account (e.g. family of 2 Adults + 2 Juniors = 4 tickets, 1 Adult = 1 ticket, etc.)
You can use more than one membership number in each transaction, however, please note that there is a ticket limit of 10 tickets per transaction, and a delivery fee will apply.
If you have any questions regarding ticketing for round 11, please email email@example.com