Limited tickets for the Round 19 Raiders and Warriors match at GIO Stadium will go on sale on Ticketek on Monday 14 September at 2pm.
You will be able to purchase tickets by entering your member account ID in the password box on Ticketek.
Due to current COVID-19 protocols and the ACT Government's announcement of an increase in capacity to 6000 spectators, tickets for the Round 19 Raiders v Warriors match at GIO Stadium on Sunday 20 September will go on sale in three separate stages.
Stage One: Monday 14 September 2pm - Members Only Pre-sale for 1500 tickets
Stage Two: Tuesday 15 September 9am - Members Only Pre-sale for an additional 1500 tickets
Stage Three: Wednesday 16 September 9am - remaining 3000 seats to be made available for members and General Public
Structuring the ticket sales in this way will allow the venue to plan accordingly in the event of a capacity reduction, and will ensure members and fans within GIO Stadium are adhering to strict COVID-19 conditions of entry.
Members are reminded that they are able to use their membership ID during the General Public Sale to redeem the member price for tickets.
Your member account ID can be found on the back of your membership card.
Please be aware of the temporary terms of entry at GIO Stadium which may impact your decision to attend, some of these include, but are not limited to:
- All attendees must have a ticket, including babies and children under the age of 5.
- Ticket holders will be allocated to a bay and row inside the stadium. It will be the responsibility of the individuals to practise physical distancing within the row. You can sit next to members of your household.
- No bags or drink bottles can be brought into the stadium (exception being one sealed, non-alcoholic beverage in a plastic bottle, up to 600ml size).
- You may carry individual items of non-commercial food in clear or sealed packaging; such as a sandwich, chip packet or muesli bar.
- All clothing must be worn into the stadium, with permitted personal belongings to be carried in your hand or pockets.
- No merchandise stands will be open.
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, existing membership seats are not applicable as not all are included in the venue build for this event. Therefore, existing seating rights do not remain for current members.
- Tickets for this event are capped at 6,000 for sale, which are at a heavily discounted rate for members.
- If you are a resident of Victoria please do not purchase a ticket for this game as you will not be allowed entry. ID checks may be carried out at entry points to GIO Stadium.
In the pre-sales, each member will be able to purchase one (1) ticket per seat in their membership account (e.g. family of 2 Adults + 2 Juniors = 4 tickets, 1 Adult = 1 ticket, etc.)
You can use more than one membership number in each transaction, however, please note that there is a ticket limit of 10 tickets per transaction, and a delivery fee will apply.
If you have any questions regarding ticketing for Round 19, please email email@example.com