Here’s the game day information for the Raiders pre-season trial against the Sydney Roosters this Saturday at Seiffert Oval, Queanbeyan.
Gates Open: 1:30pm
NSW Cup Trial – Canberra Raiders v North Sydney Bears: 2pm
NRL Trial – Canberra Raiders v Sydney Roosters: 4pm
Tickets for the trial match have been exhausted. As a result, tickets cannot be purchased at the gates.
For those with grandstand tickets, please enter via the western entry on High Street. For those with general admission tickets, please enter the venue via the eastern entry on Yass Road.
Please note that entry into the ground after halftime of the NRL trial match will not be permitted.
This event, encompassing two matches – NSW Cup and NRL fixtures, is conducted under a registered COVID-19 Safety Plan with the NSW Government. At the time of this notification, no restrictions are in place for attendees, however this is constantly monitored by Event Organisers, and will be changed as required under NSW Health Orders.
Watching the game
Both the NRL and NSW Cup Trial games will be available to watch for free on raiders.com.au
Game day information
No food, beverage or retail services will be in operation at the venue.
In line with COVID-19 regulations, no fans will be allowed on the field and players will return to the change rooms immediately after the game.
Attendees are advised to park in the surrounding streets and to adhere to all parking regulations in effect. People attending the match via Taxi or Uber can be dropped off in High Place for west gate entry or Yass Road for east gate entry.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
· All attendees must have a ticket, including babies and children under the age of 5.
· For tracing and tracking purposes, contact details will be collected for each ticket purchased. The primary purchaser is also responsible for providing the contact details of all other ticketholders.
· You may be asked to verify your identity against your ticket.
· By purchasing or redeeming ticket(s), you acknowledge you understand the requirement for all ticketholders to adhere to NSW COVID-19 health directions.
· Patrons must return to their allocated area after visiting toilets.
· There will be staff throughout the venue coordinating patron movements to support the NSW Public Health Directions and to keep players, patrons and the Queanbeyan community safe. Queues (if evident) at entry gates and toilet facilities will be managed, to avoid congregation of large numbers.
· Keep up-to-date on the changing situation by visiting https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
· Please be advised that tickets purchased for this event day at Seiffert Oval Queanbeyan could be subject to cancellation if there is a reduction in capacity due to the evolving COVID-19 Pandemic, as stipulated by the NSW Chief Health Officer. Tickets will be refunded if the event is closed off to the public.
· For this event day, the venue capacity is limited to 2,000 patrons (excludes match participants). 1,000 persons will be allocated seats in Grandstand (i.e. 50% capacity) and 1,000 persons will be allocated tickets to sit on grassed areas around the venue precinct.
· Participating Coaches, Club Directors from Raiders and Roosters, Queanbeyan Palerang Regional Council (QPRC) personnel, attending media and operational staff will occupy the enclosed ‘suites’ at the back of the main Grandstand, at all times complying to each facility capacity limits.
· Children must be supervised by a responsible adult or guardian at all times.
· Patrons who use offensive, threatening language, cause a disturbance or refuse to comply with requests made by event staff will be evicted.
· Patrons caught damaging or vandalising any infrastructure will be evicted and be liable for prosecution.
· Alcohol cannot be brought into Seiffert Oval by patrons – This is an alcohol-free event. NB: No food and beverage will be available at the venue to purchase.
· Smoking is not permitted inside the perimeter fence of the venue.
· Cloakroom facilities are not available.
What can I bring into Seiffert Oval for this event?
· You may carry permitted items on you at time of entry either in your hand or pockets.
· You may be asked to place any items brought into the venue on an inspection table for verification at time of entry.
· You may carry small purses without a shoulder strap; Size restriction of 20cm x 15cm applies.
· You may bring snack foods in clear or sealed packaging, such as a sandwich, chip packet or muesli bar and one sealed, non-alcoholic beverage in a plastic bottle and up to 600mL in size.
· Patrons attending with an infant may bring a large size, clear zip-lock bag into the venue to carry required items such as nappies, wipes and formula. Additional items must not be carried in the stroller NB: One blanket however will be permitted if held up at shoulder level from a corner if requested by security.
· Refillable water bottles are permitted, however are subject to the contents being inspected.
· A single fold out ‘camp-style’ chair for attendees in non-reserved seating will be permitted and/or a picnic rug.
· Wheelchairs and walkers will be allowed. (NB: Disabled seating area available until fully allocated).
What can’t I bring into Seiffert Oval for this event?
· Any type of bag including a backpack, handbag, camera bag, lunchbox or an opaque plastic bag.
· Jackets or items of clothing cannot be carried into the venue – they must be worn at the time of entry.
· Alcoholic beverages, illicit drugs, glass, cans or breakable containers
· Opened or partially filled drink containers (excluding water/milk/juice bottles)
· Musical instruments, whistles or air horns
· All animals except guiding, companion or hearing animals (Registration of the animal MUST be provided)
· Skateboards, scooters, roller blades, tricycles or bicycles
· Items in a pram or stroller
· Recording devices (for commercial purposes) and camera lenses over 300mm;
· Large Supporter Flags that can restrict other patron views;
· Commercial, political, religious or offensive clothing, banners, logos or signage;
· Any items or goods for sale;
· Fireworks/flares/laser lights;
· Any device, instrument or object that, in the opinion of management, has the potential to cause injury or public nuisance. This includes but is not limited to weapons, knives, spray cans or compressed air canisters.
· Eskies and cooler bags.
· Balls of any kind.
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, management reserves the right to:
· Refuse entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and/or disorderly;
· Refuse entry to any unauthorised persons;
· Refuse entry to patrons who attempt to bring any restricted or prohibited items into Seiffert Oval.