Having collected all the votes from the McIntyre Medal tally, here is the 2021 Blumers Lawyers Canberra Raiders Cup First Grade Team of the Year.
To separate players on the same number of votes, the player in the side that finished highest on the ladder is included. If the two players are from the same team, the player who scored the most tries will be selected.
Players who were guilty of a charge throughout the course of the season are not eligible for this team.
Second Rowers: Joshua Ayers (14 votes) and Isaiah Latu (12 votes)
This year's Les McIntyre Medal joint winner Joshua Ayers had an stellar 2021 season, helping his side to a top four finish.
In his first year at the West Belconnen Warriors, Ayers brought experience to the team and led from the front. The 35-year-old scored eight tries in his 12 games this season, including a hat-trick in round five against the Yass Magpies.
A strong second half of the season ensured Queanbeyan Blues second rower Isaiah Latu claimed a spot in the 2021 team of the year.
The 23-year-old was devastating on the right edge for the Blues, terrorizing opposition defence and breaking plenty of tackles.
Latu scored five tries in nine games, including a double in the round 12 Queanbeyan derby clash.
He was also awarded the Hewson Stonham Shield for the Best & Fairest player in the Monaro representative side this year.
Notable mentions: Jesse Martin - 12 votes (Goulburn City Bulldogs), Joshua Baker - 11 votes (Queanbeyan Blues)
Team of the Year 2021
1. Tristan Eldridge (Gungahlin Bulls)
2. George Morseu (Queanbeyan Blues)
3. Manase Kaho (Belconnen United Sharks)
4. David Fale (Queanbeyan Kangaroos)
5. Livai Kaloutolu (Belconnen United Sharks)
6. Tre Holten-Williams (Gungahlin Bulls)
7. Isaac Walker (Goulburn City Bulldogs)
8. Manu Vanisi (Yass Magpies)
9. Joshua Mitchell (Queanbeyan Blues)
10. Tyson Greenwood (Goulburn City Bulldogs)
11. Joshua Ayers (West Belconnen Warriors)
12. Isaiah Latu (Queanbeyan Blues)