The NRL has an exciting opportunity for a Game Development Officer to join the team here in Canberra.
The NRL Game Development Officer role will contribute directly to a number of the key initiatives of Rugby League's Game Plan including: Growing participation at all levels; Growing our fan base; Achieving deeper engagement and deliver community outcomes.
The right candidate for this role will be self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic about Rugby League. They will be passionate about making a positive difference to people's lives. This person will represent and share the NRL’s beliefs that we are United, Positive, Inclusive and Disciplined.
Applicants with teaching, Junior Rugby League coaching, first aid and/or administration experience would be suitable as well as people with experience in program development and facilitation.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Experience in program development and facilitation
- Project and event management experience
- Highly effective communication and relationship building skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications combined with experience in the sports industry is desired but not essential
- Teaching, Junior Rugby League coaching, first aid and/or administration experience is preferred
- Drivers' Licence
- Current Working with Children credentials for paid work and experience working with children
Applications close Friday 11th February 2022. For more information and to apply, click here.