Raiders Foundation NRLW Raffle
The Canberra Raiders Foundation NRLW Raffle has been drawn.
Congratulations to all the winners from the raffle and thankyou to everyone who purchased a raffle ticket.
1st Prize: Ruby and Diamond Pendant
Eileen McEntee – ACT
2nd Prize: Corporate Game Day experience for 4 people for the first NRLW home game in season 2023
Josie Lanzetta – ACT
3rd Prize: Framed NRLW jersey signed by the 2023 NRLW Team
Brad McGregor – NSW
4th Prize: Raiders NRLW Merchandise Pack
Cliff Stephens – ACT
5th Prize: Raiders Shop Voucher valued at $200
Lachlan Heath – QLD
6th Prize: Raiders NRLW Players Run Out T-Shirt signed by NRLW Head Coach Darrin Borthwick and Captains Simaima Taufa and Zahara Temara
Janet Cooke – ACT
7th Prize: Raiders NRLW Players Run Out T-Shirt signed by NRLW Head Coach Darrin Borthwick and Captains Simaima Taufa and Zahara Temara
Tammeka Milne – NSW
8th Prize: Raiders NRLW Players Run Out T-Shirt signed by NRLW Head Coach Darrin Borthwick and Captains Simaima Taufa and Zahara Temara
Danielle Ryan – ACT
9th Prize: Raiders NRLW Players Run Out T-Shirt signed by NRLW Head Coach Darrin Borthwick and Captains Simaima Taufa and Zahara Temara
Margaret Andreason – NSW
10th Prize: Raiders NRLW Players Run Out T-Shirt signed by NRLW Head Coach Darrin Borthwick and Captains Simaima Taufa and Zahara Temara
Jenny Brown - ACT
Locker Room Club 2023
Only 30 memberships available!
The Locker Room Club gives an exclusive experience in having your name or business name associated with a player's locker in season 2023.
- Name or business name associated with a current Raiders NRL top 30 player's locker.
- Virtual event for the draw and allocation of locker.
- Photo with your player and their locker.
- Allocated player signed 2023 run-out t-shirt.
- Invitation to a cocktail function at Raiders Centre with your player in attendance.
- Invitation to home game Captain’s Run with a bbq brunch
- Locker Room Club membership fee: $605 inclusive of GST
- Voluntary tax deductible donation to the Raiders Foundation through the Australian Sports Foundation: $1,500
- Total Investment: $2,105
If you require further information on the Locker Room Club please click here.
Raiders Coach's Club 2023
The Coach's Club has been formed to raise funds and help drive the club's growth on and off the field. This group of the Raiders most devoted members is vital to our sustainability.
It ensures out football department can achieve it's strategic goals while allowing the players to develop and perform at their best.
With Ricky Stuart at the helm again for Season 2023 our prospects have never been brighter. Join the Coach's Club and be part of the inner sanctum at the Canberra Raiders and at the same time support the Raiders Foundation.
- Access to one home game pre-game and post-game player meeting including exclusive pre-match briefing from Head Coach Ricky Stuart and opportunity to line the tunnel for iconic Viking Clap run-out
Exclusive events and experiences
- A season preview dinner with Ricky Stuart and the senior coaching panel discussing the upcoming season
- A mid-season football and administration update event with key club leaders
- End of season review dinner with Ricky Stuart, the senior coaching panel and the recruitment manager
- Invitations to six home game Captain's Run sessions
- Two tickets to the Meninga Medal
Membership and Ticketing
- Two adult Legends Lounge memberships for all home games including: dedicated Gold Grandstand seating (undercover), beverage package (beer, wine, soft drink, water), catering served pre-game and at half-time, seating available to watch the match inside, reserved car park
- Two adult gold tickets to 2023 State of Origin game in Sydney
- Guaranteed access to purchase two gold adult tickets to the 2023 NRL Grand Final
- Official Coach's Club Tech Pro jacket
- Invite to participate in the 2023 team photo
- Dedicated Account Management team
For further information including pricing, please click here.
Since the Raiders Foundation was established, it has funded the following projects and programs:
- Invested in infrastructure improvements at Raiders Centre in Braddon
- Funded a regional country internship position
- Invested in digital software to showcase our history in the foyer of the Raiders Centre in Braddon
- Purchased a wheelchair transport trailer as part of the Rolling Raiders Wheelchair Rugby League program
As we continue to move forward the Raiders Foundation’s focus is to raise funds for the Raiders inaugural NRL Women’s (NRLW) team that will enter the competition in 2023. The money raised will provide financial support to our women’s program, by establishing a NRLW academy and scholarship program, purchasing required equipment and the development of coaching and associated support staff.
Other initiatives the Raiders Foundation is focused on investing in is the development of a Raiders Academy system in the ACT/regional NSW area and to deliver a community-based inclusion program.
Don Furner Senior NSW Country Scholarship Program
The Raiders Foundation launched the Don Furner Senior NSW Country Scholarship Program in 2021 to honour and acknowledge the tremendous contribution of our inaugural Head Coach who passed away on 24 February 2020.
Don Furner Senior had a strong association with Country NSW having been born in Condobolin and through his playing and coaching days in Junee and Queanbeyan. As Canberra Raiders Historian wrote in Absolutely Bleeding Green – The Raiders Story, “Don Furner Senior’s extraordinary legacy will forever have a place deep in the hearts of all Raiders fans.”
The Scholarship provides financial assistance to a development player for items such as living expenses, education and training fees, football equipment and transport costs to attend football development programs, carnivals, and camps.
Previous Scholarship Recipients
2021 – Michael Asomua (Griffith, NSW)
2022 – Noah Martin (Eden, NSW)
Here are Michael’s and Noah’s stories:
Michael Asomua Canberra Raiders Foundation Scholarship
Scholarship paves way for success for Michael Asomua
Noah Martin receives Don Furner Senior Scholarship
Locker Room Club 2022
The Locker Room Club is a new, exclusive membership which offers access into the Raiders inner sanctum.
In 2022, the Club organised a special experience as recognition to supporters and businesses whose name was associated with a player's locker. There are only 26 Locker Room Club memberships available.
If you require further information about the Raiders Foundation, contact Raiders Foundation Manager Paul Walshe at firstname.lastname@example.org.