Watch a Raiders training session
The Canberra Raiders are excited to offer school groups, community organisations and charities the opportunity to watch a Raiders training session on the field at the Raiders Centre.
To register to watch a Raiders training session, please click here. Please note completing the request form does not automatically guarantee your request has been approved. If successful, the Club will contact you to confirm session time and details.
- A limit of 30 people per group may attend.
- Whilst every effort will be made to ensure your group can watch the full session, some session times do change at late notice which may result in a shorter viewing session.
- Interaction with players cannot be guaranteed due to the nature of the training schedule, if players can, they will meet and greet the group at the end of the field session.
- Watching a training session does not include a tour of the facility.
- If a session has to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances (such as COVID restrictions and NRL protocols), your group will be contacted.
- All attendees contact details will need to be provided for contact tracing purposes upon entry to Reception.