By the Numbers: Raiders v Tigers
1. Jack Wighton 210 metres
2. Sisa Waqa 195 metres
3. Paul Vaughan 190 metres
1. Shaun Fensom 54 tackles
2. Josh Hodgson 43 tackles
3. David Shillington 33 tackles
1. Josh Hodgson 2 try assists and 1 line break assist
2. Jordan Rapana 1 line break assist
Second Phase Play:
1. David Shillington 6 offloads
2. Sisa Waqa 4 offloads
3. Jack Wighton, Sam Williams, Mitch Barnett, Josh Hodgson and Shaun Fensom 1 offload
In total, the Raiders registered 15 offloads whilst the Tigers got the ball away on 10 occasions.
1. Shannon Boyd 2 line breaks and 7 tackle busts
2. Jack Wighton 2 line breaks and 6 tackle busts
3. Sisa Waqa 1 line break and 1 tackle bust
Both sides registered 5 line breaks.
1. Sam Williams 9 kicks for 231 metres
2. Blake Austin 2 kicks for 73 metres
3. Jarrad Kennedy 1 kick for 43 metres
The Tigers enjoyed 54% of possession.
The Raiders completed 29 out of 40 sets for a completion rate of 72.5%, whilst the Tigers had a completion rate of 79.5% (31/39).
The Raiders registered 11 errors whilst the Tigers registered 8.
Line Drop Outs:
The Raiders weren’t forced to perform any line drop outs for the entire 80 minutes, whilst the Tigers were forced into just the one line drop out.
The Raiders missed 28 tackles, whilst the Tigers missed 42.
The Raiders conceded 8 penalties, whilst the Tigers conceded 9.
David Shillington was sent from the field and later placed on report for contrary conduct on Tigers prop Aaron Woods and Joey Leilua was placed on report for a shoulder charge on Kyle Lovett.
CLICK HERE to see the Judiciary Sheet from Round 22.
*Statistics provided by ProZone Sports.