Jordan Rapana was a standout for the Raiders yesterday, running for 173m and registering one try, one try assist, seven tackle busts, two linebreaks and one offload.
Rapana was backed up ably by Joey Leilua, who tallied one try assist, five tackle busts, three offloads and one linebreak assist.
Josh Hodgson and Elliott Whitehead were tireless for the Raiders in defence, making 48 and 46 tackles each
1. Jordan Rapana 173 metres
2. Josh Papalii 124 metres
3. Paul Vaughan 111 metres
1. Josh Hodgson 48 tackles
2. Elliott Whitehead 46 tackles
3. Shaun Fensom 40 tackles
1. Joey Leilua 1 try assist and 1 linebreak assist
2. Sam Williams and Jordan Rapana 1 try assist
3. Elliott Whitehead and Joe Tapine 1 linebreak assist
Second Phase Play:
1. Joey Leilua 3 offloads
2. Joe Tapine 2 offloads
3. Jordan Rapana, Aidan Sezer, Shannon Boyd, Josh Hodgson, and Elliott Whitehead 1 offload
In total, the Raiders and Sharks registered ten offloads each.
1. Jordan Rapana 2 linebreaks and 7 tackle busts
2. Jack Wighton 6 tackle busts
3. Joey Leilua 5 tackle busts
4. Shannon Boyd, Shaun Fensom, and Joe Tapine 2 tackle busts
5. Sam Williams 1 linebreak and 1 tackle bust
In total, the Raiders registered three linebreaks, while the Sharks registered five.
1. Aidan Sezer 6 kicks for 169 metres
2. Sam Williams 4 kicks for 82 metres
3. Josh Hodgson 3 kicks for 22 metres
The Raiders only had 47% of possession compared to the Sharks 53%.
The Raiders completed 25 out of 37 sets for a completion rate of 68%, while the Sharks had a completion rate of 74% (28/38).
Both teams registered ten errors each.
Both sides were forced to perform one line dropout each.
The Raiders missed 34 tackles, while the Sharks missed 31.
The Raiders only conceded six penalties, while the Sharks conceded 11.
*Statistics provided by ProZone Sports.
CLICK HERE for the match report.
CLICK HERE for the match highlights.
CLICK HERE for the press conference.