Jarrod Croker and Joey Leilua’s stand out performances on Saturday weren’t enough to get the Raiders over the line in their one point loss to the Panthers.
Croker was damaging throughout the game, making 2 linebreaks, 1 linebreak assist, 7 tackle busts, 3 offloads and running for 181m. Leilua made 9 tackle busts to go with his 3 offloads and 2 linebreak assists.
Elliott Whitehead continues to be a tackling machine for the Raiders, making 44 tackles in an 80 minute performance.
- Jarrod Croker- 181m
- Paul Vaughan- 153m
- Jack Wighton- 145m
- Elliot Whitehead- 44
- Shaun Fensom- 34
- Josh Hodgson- 28
- Joseph Leilua- 1 try assist, 2 linebreak assists
- Kurt Baptiste- 1 try assist, 2 linebreak assists
- Paul Vaughan, Jarrod Croker, Jack Wighton- 1 linebreak assist
Second Phase Play
- Jarrod Croker- 3 offloads
- Joseph Leilua- 3 offloads
- Aidan Sezer, Paul Vaughan, Josh Hodgson, Jordan Rapana, Jack Wighton - 1 offload
The Raiders registered 11 offloads, while the Panthers registered 19.
- Jarrod Croker- 2 linebreaks, 7 tackle busts
- Jordan Rapana- 1 linebreak, 5 tackle busts
- Jack Wighton- 1 linebreak, 3 tackle busts
The Raiders tallied 7 linebreaks in comparison with the Panthers 2.
- Josh Hodgson had 5 kicks for 120 metres
- Aidan Sezer had 6 kicks for 87 metres
- Blake Austin had 3 kicks for 56 metres
The Raiders had 53% of possession, while the Panthers had 47%.
The Raiders completed 25 of 39 sets. The Panthers completed 28 of 39 sets.
The Raiders made 13 errors, whilst the Panthers made 12.
The Raiders had 2 line drop outs, the Panthers also registered 2.
The Raiders missed 20 tackles, with the Panthers missing 39.
The Raiders conceded 7 penalties, whilst the Panthers also conceded 7.