Member Appreciation Round at GIO Stadium this Saturday
To celebrate reaching 20,000 members for the first time in club history, the Raiders will hold their annual member appreciation round this Saturday at GIO Stadium, for the final home match of the season against the South Sydney Rabbitohs.
Over 150 members will have the opportunity to experience some wonderful money can't buy experiences on the day, while members are invited to come and meet the team post-match in the West Members Lounge for an exclusive members-only signing session.
During the afternoon members will be randomly selected to participate in a wide range of promotions including:
• 5 lucky door prizes for members in the West Members lounge
• Autograph Alley – 10 Junior Members invited to meet the team pre-game
• Coin Toss – One lucky member will toss the coin pre-game with the two Captains
• Warm-Up – Four lucky members will be invited on-field to watch the team warm-up
• 40 Members will line the tunnel as the team run out during the Viking clap
• 40 members will line the tunnel as the team takes the field after halftime
• 17 lucky members will get a signed football from a player at fulltime
• Members can receive a further 5% discount on www.raidersshop.com.au purchases (online Only) for the rest of the month by using the code 18MBR5
At the conclusion of the match, 17 lucky members who have attended 10 out of the first 11 home matches have been selected at random to receive a player worn jersey from Captain Jarrod Croker at the end of the match. These jerseys will be individually signed by one of the Raiders players!
There's also the chance for Raiders members to win cash on Saturday, with the Austbrokers Canberra bonus Cash give-away which will see a further $17,500 given away. CLICK HERE for more information
Raiders CEO Don Furner said Saturday was all about celebrating Canberra Raiders members and that the club was looking forward to having a big crowd at GIO Stadium.
"Saturday is a wonderful opportunity for our club to thank the 20,000 people who have signed up for membership this season to achieve this new club record," Furner said. "To reach 20,000 members is huge for our club and we want to use Saturday to thank as many of our members as possible.
"We are looking forward to seeing a big crowd on hand to finish our season at GIO Stadium."