Limited tickets for the Raiders vs Dragons match at GIO Stadium on Friday, July 3 will go on sale to all access members this Monday, 29 June, at 2pm.
As an access member (members excluding supporter, junior green brigade and Toddler/Baby), you will be able to purchase tickets by entering your member account ID on Ticketek. Your member account ID can be found on the back of your membership card:
There are many changes to the terms of entry at GIO Stadium which may impact your decision to attend, some of these include, but are not limited to:
- All attendees must have a ticket, including babies and children under the age of 5
- All ticket holders must be seated 2 seats apart in the seat allocated seat on their ticket, even if you are from the same household (exceptions are made for one child under 12 or a patron with special needs only, no other exceptions will be considered)
- No bags or drink bottles, of any kind, can be brought into the stadium (exception, one sealed, non-alcoholic beverage in a plastic bottle, up to 600ml size)
- All clothing must be worn into the stadium, with permitted personal belongings to be carried in your hand or pockets
- You may carry individual items of non-commercial food in clear or sealed packaging such as a sandwich, chip packet or muesli bar.
- Limited food concessions will be open.
- No merchandise stands will be open.
- Existing membership seats are not applicable as not all are included in the venue build for this event, due to post Covid-19 restrictions. Therefore, existing seating rights do not remain for current members.
- Public Tickets for this event are capped at 1500 for sale (i.e. sold at a flat fee of $15.00 each) with each member allocation to be positioned in the east inner bowl.
The member ticket sale is only available for 2020 access-members (Supporter, Junior Green Brigade and Baby/Toddler members will not be eligible). Complimentary memberships, (e.g. Volunteers) will also not be eligible.
Each member will be able to purchase one (1) ticket per seat in their membership account (e.g. family of 2 Adults + 2 Juniors = 4 tickets, 1 Adult = 1 ticket etc.)
You can use more than one membership number in each transaction, however, please note that there is a ticket limit of 10 tickets per transaction, and a delivery fee will apply.
If tickets are made available to members for any future rounds for season 2020, priority will be given to those that did not have a ticket for round 8.
If you have any questions regarding ticketing for round 8, please email firstname.lastname@example.org