By the Numbers: Raiders v Warriors
1. Anthony Milford 157 metres
2. Shaun Fensom 94 metres
3. Dane Tilse 88 metres
1. Shaun Fensom 39 tackles
2. Glen Buttriss 25 tackles
3. Terry Campese 24 tackles
1.Terry Campese and Josh McCrone 1 try assist
Second Phase Play:
1. Anthony Milford 3 offloads
2. Shaun Fensom and David Shillington 2 offloads
3. Jarrod Croker, Dane Tilse, Brett White and Jack Wighton 1 offload
1. Anthony Milford 1 line break and 9 tackle breaks
2. Jarrod Croker 2 tackle breaks
3. Terry Campese, Shaun Fensom, Josh Papalii and Reece Robinson 1 tackle break
1. Terry Campese 7 kicks for 195 metres
2. Josh McCrone 4 kicks for 103 metres
3. Jack Wighton 1 kick for 30 metres
New Zealand enjoyed 53% of possession.
The Raiders completed 18 out of 31 sets for a completion rate of 58%. Conversely, the Warriors had a completion rate of 67%.
The Raiders conceded 3 penalties whilst the Warriors conceded 4.
The Raiders made 14 errors compared to the 12 registered by the Warriors.
The Raiders missed 26 tackles compared to the 15 missed by the Warriors.
The Warriors made 7 clean line breaks against the Raiders with centre Konrad Hurrell contributing 3 on the right edge. Conversely, the Raiders managed just 1 line break for the entire match.
Statistics courtesy of NRL Stats.