By the Numbers: Raiders v Warriors
1. Brett White 106 metres
2. Jarrod Croker 103 metres
3. David Shillington 100 metres
1. Josh Papalii 33 tackles
2. Paul Vaughan 32 tackles
3. Jarrad Kennedy and Brett White 28 tackles
1.Glen Buttriss 1 try assist
Second Phase Play:
1. Dane Tilse 3 offloads
2. Glen Buttriss, Jarrod Croker and Josh Papalii 1 offload
The Warriors 11 offloads in total compared to the six registered by the Raiders.
1. Paul Vaughan 2 line breaks and 6 tackle breaks
2. Glen Buttriss 1 line break and 2 tackle breaks
3. Reece Robinson 5 tackle breaks
The Warriors made 12 clean line breaks against the Raiders whilst the Raiders managed to register 3 line breaks.
1. Josh McCrone 7 kicks for 210 metres
2. Terry Campese 6 kicks for 134 metres
3. Anthony Milford 1 kick for 39 metres
Line Drop Outs:
Thanks largely to the short kicking game of Campese, the Warriors were forced to make 4 line drop outs. Conversely, the Raiders weren’t forced to make any.
New Zealand enjoyed 57% of possession.
The Raiders completed 21 out of 28 sets for a completion rate of 75%. Conversely, the Warriors had a completion rate of 85%.
The Raiders conceded 4 penalties whilst the Warriors conceded 3.
The Raiders made 9 errors compared to the 5 registered by the Warriors.
The Raiders missed 35 tackles compared to the 28 missed by the Warriors.
Statistics courtesy of NRL Stats.