By the Numbers: Raiders v Sea Eagles
1. Jack Wighton 202 metres
2. Edrick Lee 181 metres
3. Shaun Fensom 180 metres
1. Josh Hodgson 47 tackles
2. Shaun Fensom 45 tackles
3. David Shillington 28 tackles
1. Josh Hodgson 1 try assist and 1 line break assist
2. Jarrod Croker 1 try assist
Second Phase Play:
1. David Shillington 3 offloads
2. Sisa Waqa and Josh Papalii 2 offloads
3. Jordan Rapana, Josh Hodgson and Paul Vaughan 1 offload
In total, the Raiders registered 10 offloads whilst the Sea Eagles got the ball away on 11 occasions.
1. Blake Austin 1 line break and 5 tackle busts
2. Paul Vaughan 1 line break and 1 tackle bust
3. Jack Wighton 6 tackle busts
The Raiders made 2 line breaks whilst the Sea Eagles more than doubled that figure, breaking the line on 5 occasions.
1. Sam Williams 11 kicks for 330 metres
2. Josh Hodgson 1 kick for 22 metres
3. Blake Austin 1 kick for 12 metres
Possession was split evenly.
The Raiders completed 27 out of 36 sets for a completion rate of 75%, whilst the Sea Eagles had a completion rate of 79.5% (31/39).
The Raiders registered 12 errors whilst the Sea Eagles registered 8.
Line Drop Outs:
The Raiders were forced to perform 2 line drop outs, whilst the Sea Eagles were forced into just the one line drop out.
The Raiders missed 32 tackles, whilst the Sea Eagles missed 39.
Both sides conceded 9 penalties apiece.
Mitch Barnett was put on report for a swinging arm midway through the first half, whilst Jorge Tafua was also put on report for a shoulder charge on Jack Wighton.
*Statistics provided by ProZone Sports.