By the Numbers: Raiders v Broncos
Kurt Baptiste was influential in his 29 minutes on the field for the Raiders in the 26-18 loss to the Broncos. Baptiste made two linebreaks, busted five tackles and scored two tries as he gave the Raiders a slim chance of mounting a comeback.
The Raiders right edge pairing of Joey Leilua and Jordan Rapana both topped the metre eaters category, running for a combined 359m. The English pair of Elliott Whitehead and Josh Hodgson both made over 40 tackles each, with Hodgson also putting in four kicks for 67 metres.
- Joey Leilua – 183m
- Jordan Rapana - 176m
- Paul Vaughan – 149m
- Elliot Whitehead - 43
- Josh Hodgson - 42
- Joseph Tapine - 32
Second Phase Play
- Jordan Rapana, Joseph Tapine – 2 offloads
- Jarrod Croker, Joey Leilua, Aidan Sezer, Junior Paulo, Sia Soliola – 1 offload
The Raiders registered 9 offloads, while the Broncos registered 8.
- Kurt Baptiste – 2 linebreaks, 5 tackle busts
- Joey Leilua – 7 tackle busts
- Jordan Rapana – 6 tackle busts
The Raiders tallied 2 linebreaks in comparison to the Broncos 5.
- Aidan Sezer had 13 kicks for 345 metres
- Josh Hodgson had 4 kicks for 67 metres
- Blake Austin had 1 kick for 45 metres
Both teams had a 50% share of possession.
The Raiders completed 29 of 37 sets. The Broncos completed 31 of 38 sets.
The Raiders made 10 errors, while the Broncos made 9.
The Raiders had 1 line dropout, while the Broncos registered 2.
The Raiders missed 41 tackles, while the Broncos missed 39.
The Raiders conceded 6 penalties, while the Broncos conceded 4.
*Statistics provided by ProZone Sports.