Please read this article for important information regarding 2019 finals ticketing.
This communication confirms priority ticketing access for Club Members, with the below summary outlining release timings on how this process works for weeks 1-3 of the finals series:
- Monday 10am leading into match: Ticketed Members – Members Prices (NB: Our venue is not offering same seat purchase opportunity)
- Monday 1pm leading into match: Non-Ticketed Members & Telstra Plus – Presale Prices
- Monday 4pm leading into match: NRL.com/PlayNRL/Partners/Media Partners/ - Presale Prices
- Tuesday 10am leading into match: General public sales commence
For all 2019 NRL Finals events, club members will be required to use priority codes to access tickets during the pre-sale window each week.
How does this process work?
- On Sunday evening, Ticketed members will be directed by email (from our club) to a specific portal to access their access code (i.e. AAN);
- The Club member will login to the portal using their LAST NAME and MEMBERSHIP NUMBER or Date of Birth;
- An entitlement screen will open, displaying the redemption code;
- Club member will hit the “Copy Code” button to copy the link;
- Club member will select the event they wish to buy tickets to and click “Redeem”;
- Club member will paste the code into the Ticket provider’s password section and continue through to complete checkout
NRL have advised that Club Members can buy up to 8 tickets per transaction.
We thank you for your support during the current season, and look forward to cheering loudly with you in support of our team, as we chase Premiership success.
Raiders Membership Team.