By the Numbers: Raiders v Cowboys
1. Jack Wighton 176 metres
2. Josh Papalii 124 metres
3. Shaun Fensom 108 metres
1. Shaun Fensom 54 tackles
2. Shannon Boyd 37 tackles
3. Kurt Baptiste 30 tackles
1. Jack Wighton 2 try assists and 3 line break assists
2. Sia Soliola 1 try assist and 1 line break assist
Second Phase Play:
1. David Shillington and Josh Papalii 2 offloads
2. Jordan Rapana, Frank-Paul Nuuausala, Josh Hodgson and Paul Vaughan 1 offload
In total, the Raiders registered 8 offloads whilst the Cowboys got the ball away on 6 occaisions.
1. Josh Papalii 1 line break and 5 tackle busts
2. Jack Wighton 1 line break and 4 tackle busts
3. Jarrod Croker 1 line break and 2 tackle busts
Both sides registered 6 line breaks.
1. Sam Williams 13 kicks for 304 metres
2. Blake Austin 4 kicks for 115 metres
3. Josh Hodgson 2 kicks for 91 metres, including 1 40/20
The Cowboys enjoyed 58% of possession.
The Raiders completed 29 out of 37 sets for a completion rate of 78.4%, whilst the Cowboys had a completion rate of 68.4% (26/38).
The Raiders registered 8 errors whilst the Cowboys registered 12.
Line Drop Outs:
The Raiders were forced to perform 4 line drop outs, whilst the Cowboys were forced into two line drop outs.
The Raiders missed 18 tackles, whilst the Cowboys missed 20.
The Raiders conceded 8 penalties, whilst the Cowboys conceded 7.
Edrick Lee was placed on report for a trip on Cowboys centre Justin O’Neil and Blake Austin was placed on report for a lifting tackle on Gavin Cooper.
*Statistics provided by ProZone Sports.