The Raiders wingers were at their destructive best on Thursday night against the Dragons.
Jordan Rapana ran a total of 237 metres while also registering 2 linebreaks, 9 tackle busts, 2 offloads and 1 try. Edrick Lee brought out his creative side with 1 try assist, 2 linebreak assists and 3 offloads to go along with 213 metres gained.
With Shaun Fensom playing reduced minutes due to injury, Elliot Whitehead stood up in the tackling department to make a huge 58 tackles. Luke Bateman was also effective coming off the bench, making 40 tackles in a 44 minute stint on the field.
- Jordan Rapana – 237m
- Jack Wighton- 230m
- Edrick Lee- 213m
- Elliot Whitehead- 58
- Josh Hodgson- 42
- Luke Bateman- 40
- Edrick Lee- 1 try assist, 2 linebreak assists
- Elliot Whitehead- 1 try assist, 2 linebreak assists
- Josh Hodgson - 1 linebreak assist
Second Phase Play
- Joseph Leilua- 5 offloads
- Edrick Lee- 3 offloads
- Jarrod Croker, Jordan Rapana- 2 offloads
The Raiders registered 17 offloads, while the Dragons registered 13.
1. Joseph Leilua- 1 line break, 13 tackle busts
2. Jordan Rapana- 2 line breaks, 9 tackle bust
3. Jarrod Croker- 1 line break, 5 tackle busts
The Raiders tallied 6 linebreaks in comparison to the Dragons 2.
- Aidan Sezer had 5 kicks for122 metres
- Blake Austin had 6 kicks for 119 metres
- Josh Hodgson had 3 kicks for 106 metres
The Raiders had 42% possession, while Dragons had 58%.
The Raiders completed 26 of 43 sets. The Dragons completed 41 of 49 sets.
The Raiders made 15 errors, whilst the Dragons made 5.
The Raiders had 2 line dropouts whilst the Dragons registered 0.
The Raiders had 35 missed tackles, while the Dragons missed 45.
The Raiders conceded 9 penalties, whilst the Dragons conceded 8.
*Statistics provided by ProZone Sports.